Experience why parents and students have made us the Upstate’s #1 music school
A sparkle in their eyes, a spring in their step, a song in their hearts… that’s how PCS students walk out the door after their music classes and lessons week after week.
For us, music lessons aren’t just about notes and pitches or practices and performances. Here at Piano Central Studios, it’s about discovering the love of a lifetime, flourishing in a nurturing and motivating environment, and developing the skills to enjoy making music for the rest of your life.
With a program carefully designed to keep you on a path of progress and teachers who are invested in your individual success, you’ll be counting the days until you walk in for your next Kindermusik class or music lesson with PCS.
Here’s what you’ll find at PCS:
- Caring, qualified teachers who bring their expertise and passion for music to every class and every lesson
- Classes for everyone – from babies in their first Kindermusik class to adults discovering a new hobby
- Times that work for you and your family, including daytime, after school, after-hours, lunch, and weekends
- Convenient locations to serve you, including studio and school programs
- Flexible start times mean you can start or pause lessons at any time of the year
- A supportive, encouraging community that allows students to bond with others through the gift of music
- Performance opportunities to help your child build confidence and succeed in reaching his or her goals
- Independent evaluations so you have an objective measure of progress
- Award programs and incentives to reward work well done and to keep students motivated