Experience why parents and students have made us the Upstate’s #1 music school
A sparkle in their eyes, a spring in their step, a song in their hearts… that’s how PCS students walk out the door after their music classes and lessons week after week.
For us, music lessons aren’t just about notes and pitches or practices and performances. Here at Piano Central Studios, it’s about discovering the love of a lifetime, flourishing in a nurturing and motivating environment, and developing the skills to enjoy making music for the rest of your life.
With a program carefully designed to keep you on a path of progress and teachers who are invested in your individual success, you’ll be counting the days until you walk in for your next Kindermusik class or music lesson with PCS.
“Our family first became a part of PCS over 15 years ago. Our Kindermusik classes were fun and educational for the whole family. The strong foundation laid in Kindermusik provided a quick start and smooth transition into music lessons. The teachers at PCS are extremely well-qualified, and we know our children are getting the best music education possible. On top of all that, we have made many new and lasting friendships. Thank you, Piano Central Studios!” – Shelly and Greg
Here’s what you too will find at PCS:
- Caring, qualified teachers who bring their expertise and passion for music to every class and every lesson
- Classes for everyone – from babies in their first Kindermusik class to adults discovering a new hobby
- Times that work for you and your family, including daytime, after school, after-hours, lunch, and weekends
- Convenient locations to serve you, including studio and school programs
- Flexible start times mean you can start or pause lessons at any time of the year
- A supportive, encouraging community that allows students to bond with others through the gift of music
- Performance opportunities to help your child build confidence and succeed in reaching his or her goals
- Independent evaluations so you have an objective measure of progress
- Award programs and incentives to reward work well done and to keep students motivated
“PCS has a solid program that makes music and learning fun. Our children have loved their teachers and have really stuck with it. I think your program is excellent.” – Amy