Kindermusik @School brings the power of Kindermusik right to your child’s development center. Your child will enjoy each weekly music classes, designed to improve skills that will lead to success in school and in future music instruction. Kindermusik @School helps 2- to 6-year-olds develop pre-literacy and language skills through a child’s most-loved rituals, music and story time, while also preparing children for success in formal music lessons later on.
Fun at home
Whether it’s sharing a story from class, singing along together with your class music, or listening as your child explains the difference between a quarter and an eighth note, your @Home Materials are conveniently online at your fingertips and keep you involved as though you were in class every week.
Each class includes interactive activities such as:
- Songs and rhymes to develop phonetic awareness and early reading skills
- Tapping, clacking, and ringing rhythm instruments in time with music to improve hand-eye coordination
- Focused listening with music to improve skills in following directions
- Instrument play to strengthen fine motor skills
- Developmentally-appropriate songs to develop vocal chords and expressive speech
- Learning that emphasizes storytelling, imaginative play, and taking turns