“We highly recommend Piano Central Studios. They are by far the most professional, organized, caring teachers with an exceptional director and staff.” – Kathy
Elite Artistry Piano Study Program
Available by audition only, the Elite Artistry Piano Study Program offers serious and talented students an accelerated, college-prep piano program. Under the expert guidance of Dr. Carol Baskins, Elite Artistry students pursue a customized course of graded piano study in their private lessons, including major repertoire, advanced theory, technique, and performance skill. 45- and 60-minute weekly lesson options are available.
Your Music Lesson enrollment includes:
- Ongoing enrollment, including summer lessons
- Your own PCS Assignment Notebook, a valuable communication tool between home and lesson
- A PCS music tote bag to organize and carry your music books
- Two recitals a year, including our Winter Recital and Spring Awards Recital
- Holiday Group Performances at the Haywood Mall every December
- An outreach performance at a local assisted living center at least once a year
- Membership in the National Federation of Music Clubs with the option to participate in the NFMC Festival
- Progress Reports that highlight student success and assist you in supporting your school-age student at home
- The PCS Music Fest, an annual judging event at PCS
- The PCS Skillmasters Awards Program where every student can earn awards and be recognized
- Skillmasters Performance Classes that give opportunities for performance, review, and interaction with peers
- Incentives and contests, both school-wide and in each teacher’s studio
Not sure which direction you want to go?
Get started in an Introductory Class!
Introductory Classes are a great way for beginners to discover their interests and get a jumpstart on private instruction.
Learn more about Introductory Classes.